Mischief Managed Harry Potter shoes. Where can I check out?
Edit: these are made by Ashley Sykes (etsy seller PaperandPinfeathers) who offers custom Harry Potter designs, if you provide the shoes!
Voldemort made the trio.
He’s probably like, “WHAT HAVE I DONE?!”
I couldn’t find an appropiate pic for this, so I decided to made a mangled one:
I really dont think that this ^
can become such a beautiful thing as this:
and then, i really dont get, how something THIS BEAUTIFUL can transform into something as hideous as lord voldemort…
GIVEAWAY - There will be 10 winners
What you’ll get:
- 1st prize: all 3 wands, 4 temporary dark mark tattoos and 4 Owl Christmas cards (please note that the wands are licensed plastic replicas)
- 2nd prize: 4 temporary dark mark tattoos and 4 Owl Christmas cards
- 3rd prize: 2 temporary dark mark tattoos and 4 Owl Christmas cards
- 4th - 10th prize: 2 temporary dark mark tattoos
- Reblog for your chance to win.
- Likes do not count.
- You can only reblog a maximum of 3 times. Any more than that won’t be counted.
- Giveaway ends 30th of November.
- I will choose 10 winners randomly.
- I will ship to anywhere in the world.
- You don’t have to follow me.
- Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
More information about the tattoos, and Christmas cards, and you can buy them here.
Had to make on of these haha
When everyone began placing protective charms around Hogwarts:
Submitted by miaxono, here’s what she has to say about this moment:
I think one of the greatest Harry Potter moments was in the 8th movie. When all the teachers and members of the order were in hogwarts and sent those protecting charms around the castle, and built this large dome of protection. I literally cried in the cinema.. both times I watched the movie. I really felt the team spirit there was. :’) Like Ron said..”It’s a whole lot bigger than that!” :)
When Ron’s mother sent him a howler:
“Look everyone, Weasley’s got himself a howler!”-Seamus Finnegan.
This is a great moment due to the comical looks on Ron’s face and just the whole hilarity of it all. From Ron’s scared expression to Ginny’s look of complete embarrassment when the howler begins to talk to her, this moment is quite funny.
When Harry explains to his son whom he is named after:
“Albus Severus Potter. You’re named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One was probably the bravest man I ever knew and he was a Slytherin.”-Harry.
Submitted by: theharrypotterchick, here’s what she has to say about this moment: When Harry named his son after Snape. This really showed the impact he had on Harry’s life. It really got me thinking about how influential he was.
When the feasts appeared in the Great Hall:
“Let the feast, begin!”-Dumbledore.
Submitted by: tilsummercomes-around, here’s what she has to say about this moment: Seeing every feast scene. Let’s be honest, we already wanted to go to Hogwarts but then we saw the food and demanded we go.
HOME!!!! I love Hogwarts!!
“Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home”