If only Draco made a right choice at the first… @favim.com
“You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? Your father is alive in you, Harry, and shows himself most plainly when you have need of him. How else could you produce that particular Patronus? Prongs rode again last night.” -Albus Dumbledore
GIVEAWAY - There will be 10 winners
What you’ll get:
- 1st prize: all 3 wands, 4 temporary dark mark tattoos and 4 Owl Christmas cards (please note that the wands are licensed plastic replicas)
- 2nd prize: 4 temporary dark mark tattoos and 4 Owl Christmas cards
- 3rd prize: 2 temporary dark mark tattoos and 4 Owl Christmas cards
- 4th - 10th prize: 2 temporary dark mark tattoos
- Reblog for your chance to win.
- Likes do not count.
- You can only reblog a maximum of 3 times. Any more than that won’t be counted.
- Giveaway ends 30th of November.
- I will choose 10 winners randomly.
- I will ship to anywhere in the world.
- You don’t have to follow me.
- Any questions, please feel free to contact me.
More information about the tattoos, and Christmas cards, and you can buy them here.
The death of Albus Dumbledore and McGonagall’s Tribute to him:
Submitted by miaxono, here’s what she has to say about this moment:
In HP6.. one of the last scenes. After Dumbledore fell off the tower because Snape killed him. McGonnagall starts to lift her wand and tries to make the Dark Mark disappear and everyone helps her. Omg this moment gave me goosebumps. I cried so much.. I was hysterical. This moment was so sad.. but so epic.
When Dumbledore announces himself at the trial of Harry Potter v. The Ministry:
I’m Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore…who the fuck are you?
When Harry explains to his son whom he is named after:
“Albus Severus Potter. You’re named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One was probably the bravest man I ever knew and he was a Slytherin.”-Harry.
Submitted by: theharrypotterchick, here’s what she has to say about this moment: When Harry named his son after Snape. This really showed the impact he had on Harry’s life. It really got me thinking about how influential he was.
The opening scene of the Harry Potter series:
This was a great, great moment. The beginning of all the magic. The start of a new journey. The opening scene of our lives. I tear up every time I see it. Harry Potter forever. <3
When Dumbledore yelled: “Silence!”:
Submitted by tilsummercomes-around, here’s what she has to say about this moment: Everytime Dumbledore yelled out silence…good ol’ Dumbles.